N.E.R.D Featuring Kanye West, Lupe Fiasco, and Pusha T - Everyone Nose
Produced by The Neptunes
Directed by Hype Willliams
Pusha 's flow
"Like I got a crown made of powder
Everybody knows who the king of the coke flow be
All I hear is oh ki every line is oh ki
All you rappers okey dokey
Nigga you don't paint pictures
I paint miracles on you niggas
And dime 'ye speedy bag bitches
Buy and sell I can accomodate your clientele
Shamu weight motherfucker breaks your scales
P to the usha, with a name like that what you look for
More less like P with the hook up
Hit me on the bat phone if you want it cooked up
Ride with me, as I'm switchin lane to lane
In my play clothes as I'm grippin' grain
In a hail of bullets how I write my name
Whether soft or hard motherfucker 'caine is 'caine'"
Produced by The Neptunes
Directed by Hype Willliams
Pusha 's flow
"Like I got a crown made of powder
Everybody knows who the king of the coke flow be
All I hear is oh ki every line is oh ki
All you rappers okey dokey
Nigga you don't paint pictures
I paint miracles on you niggas
And dime 'ye speedy bag bitches
Buy and sell I can accomodate your clientele
Shamu weight motherfucker breaks your scales
P to the usha, with a name like that what you look for
More less like P with the hook up
Hit me on the bat phone if you want it cooked up
Ride with me, as I'm switchin lane to lane
In my play clothes as I'm grippin' grain
In a hail of bullets how I write my name
Whether soft or hard motherfucker 'caine is 'caine'"