"I swear my intentions aren't as evil as you think. // But, temptation is always pushing people to the brink. ::
I always lose my judgment when I drink. :: My only wish is you would settle down and hear me out.
I know I haven't been completely honest and devout. :: It's difficult for me these girls try to seek me out.
I try to talk it out but this is all she speak about."
As was the case with "Waspy" and "Acting Up", G-Eazy delivers accessible lyrics about a relationship over his catchy pitch shifting production style. Each track has its own unique vibe and tells its own story but "Marilyn" seems to be the darkest. The most infectious part about G-Eazy music is just how relatable it is. Anyone that has been in an intense and long relationship will understand just how personal this song is and it will most likely remind you of specific conversations you have had. If you are lucky enough to have the Warped Tour come to your town be sure to grab a ticket and check out Eazy's set.